Hey yall!

Welcome! My blog is about 2/3 OTTB retraining and 1/3 newbie eventer (former hunt seat/equitation girl). Please follow along with my experiences, share insight, and enjoy!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fall 2010

In an effort to make this blogging thing a little easier on my part, I'll just update on what I was doing BEFORE this past spring and continue on from there. The only downside is that some of the photos from our first ride and first lunging sessions aren't on this computer so they'll have to wait, but I think I can edit them and put them in after I publish each post. Here are some photos from this past fall. Our rides typically were 20-30 minutes in length and I was lucky if I got to ride him 1-2x per month due to my crazy hectic schedule. We did just a little bit of trotting, not too much on bending yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment