Hey yall!

Welcome! My blog is about 2/3 OTTB retraining and 1/3 newbie eventer (former hunt seat/equitation girl). Please follow along with my experiences, share insight, and enjoy!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lope Texas

I was perusing the internet doing some research for an upcoming blog post with which I will be guest blogging on the Retired Racehorse Blog (here's the link).  I ran across the Lope Texas website.  I hadn't visited their site in a while, and it was nice to wander around it again.  I found this great video on their About Us section which is a great introduction to ex-racehorse rehoming.  Enjoy!


From the Track to the Pasture from Stephen M. Keller on Vimeo.

For more information on Lope TX, click here.

You can also purchase their AWESOME book, Beyond the Homestretch on their website.  I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment