Hey yall!

Welcome! My blog is about 2/3 OTTB retraining and 1/3 newbie eventer (former hunt seat/equitation girl). Please follow along with my experiences, share insight, and enjoy!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pre-entries have been sent in!!!

I have just submitted my pre-entries for Lego's first show!! It is next weekend, Sunday the 19th of February.  Its a small local schooling show and Im very excited about it!!
While ideally we'll have a great experience in our classes, I am staying realistic about my expectations.  If we get to the show grounds, a local farm, and he is a little too distracted by being somewhere new I'm willing to back off a bit.  We may end up just schooling in the ring and having to scratch if the thrill of running around in an enclosed space with a bunch of other horses is a *little* too eventful. :) We'll see how the early morning schooling goes.  He does take most things in stride so hopefully we'll be good to go!

What is your plan for the 2012 Spring Show Season? You can check out my upcoming shows and events on the sidebar! :)

February 19  Schooling Show

March 16-18  Thoroughbred Celebration Horse Show

Schooling CT or dressage, maybe a couple hunter shows

June 8-10 Thoroughbred Celebration Horse Show

No comments:

Post a Comment